Saturday, May 24, 2008

I knew David and Tracey for a long time and I can honestly say they were probably the most volatile couple I've ever met. I always thought I didn't know if they were perfect for each other or going to kill each other, I guess I know the answer to that now. They were constantly going at each other, sometimes it was just quick snipes other times it could get rather loud but David was always the one to get physical first. It might be a push or a slap but I never saw anything hard. Then of course Tracey would push back or try to slap him back but it never went any further they would usually just separate and one would leave. The only thing I can think that pushed Tracey over the edge was when David made her get an abortion.

No comments: